Thursday, October 22, 2009

AaaaaaeeeeEEEEEEIEEEEIEIEIEIIEIEIE!!!!!!!

Do you ever feel like you are losing your mind and any second you might become one of those drooling lunatics wearing diapers on the street? That is how I've been feeling recently, so its only appropriate I match this feeling up with this halloween poster blog entry.

This poster is for Pete's Candy Shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He came up with the idea for the scary puppy party, since we all know puppies aren't really scary (or maybe they are, but in an alternate universe in the 5th dimension). IRONY IS THE NAME OF THE GAME.

Perhaps I will go gouge out one of my eyeballs or maybe I'll socialize with the undead who've been hanging around the pool in my backyard. Or even better, I"ll go play with the BACKYARDIGANS!!!!

More work is coming, and hopefully, more sanity.

No comments: