Monday, July 25, 2011

Honey, Loving You is the Greatest Thing

Been really enjoying Spotify recently...I'm kinda overwhelmed with all this music suddenly available to me!! First thing I did was make one giant Belle & Sebastian playlist and started listening through the whole thing...it's been a while since I listened to all their albums. They are probably my favorite band of all time...

I started drawing this while listening and then suddenly heard the lyrics "honey, loving you is the greatest thing" and it seemed very fitting for the drawing...so I added that in. The music video to the song is below.



2 comments:

Bad Jones Rising said...

So, eyes are something I draw often. Probably too often. But I l just love yours more! They have such a "raw" feel to them. And I like Belle & Sebastian too. Working with music always give you neat results.

Ana Benaroya said...

Yeah I love eyes...and and heads...this drawing was very "raw"...i didn't really even sketch in pencil first!