Thursday, October 13, 2011

JC HALLOWEEN GRAVEYARD PARTY!

I designed this image to be used both as a flyer and a graphic for a totebag for the upcoming party/concert in Harsimus Graveyard in Jersey City! Bands will be performing as other bands and there will be food and general creepiness!! I really really have been wanting a leather jacket with spikes and studs and patches...if anyone knows of a good place to get one, let me know. I've considered making one myself but I don't trust myself not to destroy a leather jacket.

2 comments:

Bad Jones Rising said...

It's really hard to mess up a leather jacket. The crazier and more rugged it is the better! I also noticed and LOVE the layout. :)

Ana Benaroya said...

thanks ronnie! yeah i should just go for it...let me know if you know of anyone looking to sell a leather jacket for cheap thats my size :)